Hold Tight. I've Got Something Good Planned.

Good morning!

Today is a beautiful day! So take this riddle, this poem of fun and hold it close, so close to your bosom...

Open up your eyes to see a great surprise coming down from heaven in great glory!
It's like a gift dropped from the heights. It's like a gift on Christmas night!
And though you see in part now and understand not fully,
there will absolutely be no denying what unfolds in this story!
For ALL will see what I am doing -- it will not be hidden, no! 
It will be out in the open, on full display,
like a man who "takes his show on the road."
So, don't be discouraged! It's darkest before dawn!
I will come in the hour that is right.
And I WILL NOT FAIL YOU. I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU.
Resist all fear and hold tight!

                                                                        I love you, 
                                                                        Abba, Daddy




Comments

Popular Posts