Fully Expectant

Ready, set.... take off! Launch! Come into the fullness of your expectation in Me! FULLY expect Me to deliver everything I have so brazenly promised you! I have been bold and confident to speak great things over your life! So bravely expect that you will walk into them-- just as you fully expect to find a parking spot when you're circling around to find one. You KNOW I will come through because I just have to! You know in that moment that I won't leave you hanging!

Don't worry about the money in your pocket. That's not My economy anyway. That is man's system. My system is supernatural. I provide in unexpected miraculous ways! Think of how I provided for the Israelites in the desert? Water from a rock, Manna from the sky, quail that was more than they could even eat! 

And how did I provide for the disciples and the multitudes? Bread and fish multiplied in their hands! Literally! Multiplied in their hands! They were fully engaged in the miracle! And they knew first hand that I work "outside the box."

haha! Yes! No box for Me! I provide and provide unexpectantly! I pour and pour without a care in the world. I pour into your lap the silver and gold! Pour, pour I pour out on you. I pour and I pour the riches on YOU! I pour and I pour and I pour oh some more! And just when you think I am done? I pour and I pour out some more! Oh how can you contain the riches I pour out? YOU will pour! YOU will pour onto the dry, thirsty drought. You will lavish the riches to all those who need it. And when you need more? The "dough" I will pour. You'll feed the multitude -- the rich and the poor. So keep asking for more!!

Comments

Popular Posts