Effortless

Below is an excerpt from a raw entry from this morning's time with God. I typed it out as I heard it in my spirit. 

***

...So be ready for the change of your life! Are you ready? Are you ready for things to turn? For things to switch? For things to flip? Are you ready like one who is watching a pancake maker in action? Watch as I flip things! Watch as I flip it like a pancake! Easy and effortlessly. You will wonder how it all changed so easily with no effort from you! It is a sign that I am working. No effort from you, for I am moving mountains. I am doing the heavy lifting. I am answering your prayers! So look for the easiness of change. Watch for things to lighten and doors to effortlessly open. Watch as I make your enemies be the ones now who are sidelined! Watch as I 'part the Red Sea' in your own life! Watch as I make things move and shift to make a way for you to walk through! haha! I am so strong and these things are EASY for Me, Valerie! Watch as I move things effortlessly! I say it again! I am clearing the air. I am removing the resistance. You will not fight so hard for all you will need to do is raise your arm and the 'sea' will part. All you will need to do is speak a word and the door will open. All you will need to do is touch the doorknob and the glass ceiling will crack! Your simple act of faith will move every obstacle! I declare today! Easy easy is the way! (Thinking of the scene from the movie The Matrix when at the end of the first movie, he 'starts to believe' and he effortlessly takes down his enemies by just simply moving his arm. He knew who he was and knew what he could do...not because he was educated for it, though. He simply came into the full understanding of His calling and authority in the Matrix, and then nothing was impossible for him!)








Photo credit: Facebook, Kodiak Nazarene 













Comments

Popular Posts