Ask, Seek, Knock

Open. Just tap the door and it will open to you. It is not a heavy door that is hard to move. It is just a tap, a word, a softly spoken prayer. It is just a gentle breeze that pushes it, for there is might in your breath when it hits the air. 

Don't be alarmed then when it all unfolds. Don't be surprised when I answer all your prayers, when the door is opened and things happen just as foretold! Don't be surprised but expect them, My dear! Expect Me to answer you! Expect that your faith can move mountains and all that I have said comes to you -- don't fear!

See, it's one thing to ask, it's another thing to expect. Just as children ask for gifts, they don't really know if they will get everything on their lists. But expect things from Me for I am a generous Father. So ask and it will be given! Just as My word says -- it is written!

And seek! Seek and you will find. Oh darling, don't be fearful that you'll come back empty-handed! I never leave My children with nothing to show for their actions. I will always fill your hands and your heart and your mind. So look for Me! Watch for Me! I am just a glance away! I am not that far from you today!

Ask! Seek! Knock! It will be given. The door will be opened. The seeker will be satisfied. Just come, come. I am eager to give to My children.


Matthew 7:7

Comments

Popular Posts