Clean Slate

Wipe the slate clean. Clean Slate. Fresh Start. No more looking behind and basing your future on your past. No more lack! No more loneliness. No more wondering and wandering. No more watching life pass by as if on a TV screen. No more sidelining. No more delay and waiting and wondering when your life will begin.  

No more. For there is more and more there shall be! I am a God of abundance, you see! I am like the jolly Ghost of Christmas Present from the Dickens story you love. I am merry and wonderful! And full of devotion for thee. I am altogether wonderful! And I will shower on you and you will not be able to escape My goodness coming on you. You will finally be fully in because I will capture you and scoop you up in My love and My cleansing waters. 


You will love because you have first been loved by Me. Because I have loved you, you will be able to show this same love. We will work together, but it will be effortless for you for you will simply be pouring out what I am pouring in. And this is how the world will know Me! This is how I will flood the earth! I will flood the earth through My sacred vessels, My chosen people. They will know that you are Mine by your love... that love that flows out and is undeniably different, for it carries the aroma of heaven. 









photo credit:  https://clipart-library.com/


Comments

Popular Posts