Training You to Rest

Take a deep breath. Fortune is found when you are at rest. You'll never dig up treasure with anxiety and haste. That's not My way, My dear one. So don't ever hesitate, to simply stop and breathe and set your eyes on Me. Fix your gaze, find your focus, let go of all that comes between us. 

Do you see what I am training you to do? I'm training you to see Me, find Me, even when there are things that pull you and distract you. I'm teaching you to listen even when the storm is pounding upon you. I'm teaching you to come. I'm teaching you to rest. I'm teaching you to simply trust and let Me handle the big stuff in the test. The heavy yoke is for Me to carry. So if it ever gets too heavy, you know where to cast those burdens -- cast them on Me! I will walk you through the valley. I accompany you through the trials. This way, I can give you hands-on examples. This way, I can show you that I really am the Great Shepherd! 

So don't "freak out" when trials blow your way. See them as an opportunity to ride a new wave! Wave chasers love the storms for they see them as a chance to jump on waves they've never seen and ride them out! Yes! They ride them out - every wave, every circumstance!



Comments

Popular Posts