Life-Giver, Not Stress-Giver

Open up to see a world FULL of Me!
haha! Laughter, splendor, a grand, high-flying adventure!
For you it is not possible, but for Me it is already done!
I've seen it from beginning to end and the future is bright!
So there's no need to be worrisome!

Oh, darling. I'm not here to make you feel stressed.
That's an enemy of ours -- an enemy we must address.
Anything that sucks the life from your soul
is an enemy of yours and so then an enemy in the Kingdom.
I come to give life! I'm not here to steal from you.
I'm not here to take advantage. I'm here to love and feed you!
I'm like a gentlemen who insists on paying.
I won't let you pick up the bill, not even once!
It just goes without saying!

And I'm not going to take you on trips you must pay for.
No, everything is provided! So relax, 
put your feet up
and lean into Me even more!

Striving is an enemy so watch out for that!
If you're moving in your own strength
it's time to take pause and let Me change 
your whole thinking, in fact. 

Let Me say it again, just in case you're not hearing:
I'm here not to take but to GIVE TO YOU, darling!
I've got this. I do. I'm not like others might treat you.
I'm fully committed. I'm fully engaged.
And when I make a promise
I keep it.
You have My word on this
to the very end of your days.


Comments

Popular Posts