Join Me!



Every road leads to somewhere. 
What road will you be on?
Will you take the one most taken?
Or will you come with Me, come along?

Will you walk the beaten path,
though it has beaten the ones before you?
Or will you partner with Me, partner?
Will you join the chosen few?

Will you let Me mark you for the ride? 
Will you let Me give you favor?
This path is meant to give to you. 
This path is filled with flavor! 

This journey is revealing. 
It's one that gives delight!
It's one that opens eyes to see; 
fills your soul with blinding light!

I'll be with you when you start 
and I'll be with you at the end.
This is My promise, I won't go back on it. 
I am faithful to My people! I'll never leave you, My friend!

So, come along! Come along! The journey is set before us!
The story is waiting and we will live it out.
Together, together! 
A beautiful story to tell about!










Photo credit: http://clipart-library.com

Comments

Popular Posts