Glory Carriers!

It's not the well that need a doctor. It's the sick. (Matthew 9:9-13) And I have come to set the captives free! I am not afraid to get dirty...roll up my sleeves and get into it. It's easy for others to cover their eyes and ignore it all. But I SEE everything. And I know the provisions I have! I know the plans I have! 

But will others see? Will others go? Who will take this mantle and run with it? Who will hear the war cry and make their way out of hiding to give? Who will be willing to be rocked, shaken out of their filthy religion to follow My Voice? Is it not mercy that I desire, not sacrifice? So COME! Those who are willing to fight! Come and make a stand for what is right! I have come that they may have life and life to the full! And YOU are my VESSELS that will carry the Glory! It is YOU, Church! It is YOU who I have groomed and prepared for such a time as this! I will show off in signs and wonders, and use My precious children to carry it! Don't think it is such a little thing to carry the anointing, to follow in Daddy's footsteps! It is a great and glorious thing!


Comments

Popular Posts