Blasted Upward

It's ME! It's Me that you really are seeing! It's not a daydream or an illusion or a figment of your imagination. You can't create these moments yourself. You just can't make these things up on your own! 

I'm telling you today...

I'm washing the old season away and replacing it with the NEW! Like a power-wash, you will see things of the past power-blasted out so as to make way for the new things that have for you! For I do have some things up my sleeve, you know! (wink) You didn't think I'd take you this far without a plan, did you? You didn't think I'd draw you out, cleanse you, make you Mine and not have ideas of My own for where we are going, did you? haha! 

So watch for the Way. Keep your eyes open and watch for the subtle things I do, but not so subtle to you! Watch how I move the pieces around in your life so that the new has plenty of room to come in. 

I'm not playing games in this hour! I am not delaying, waiting, holding back or making you hold on. I am lifting My finger to press the button that is going to launch you UP and OUT and INTO the next new season! You won't believe how fast the turn around will be! 


It will be a jolt, a bolt

a rocket, a sling

It will be you and Me

making new memories! haha!


I can't have you living below any longer. I have needed you to stay undercover, stay low, so that you could be ready for this next adventure. And how PLEASED I am that you have come this far! Because you didn't let go of Me, I will show My good pleasure on you! For you have stayed 'til the end of the party. You waited it out. You didn't give up. And now you get to see it all for yourself! All that I am about to display to the world -- like fireworks in the sky!




Comments

Popular Posts