Brace for it

Wait for it. Brace for it. "Brace for impact" as they say. Times of change are comin' and it will be different than it ever has been. 

This is what I have been setting you up for. There's no way you could have ever planned any of this in your own head, which is why I have had to groom you to lean and trust in Me all these years -- how else could I have given you the blessing that is yours!?

It's a different movement of My Spirit, like a dance that has never been introduced before. People will look and watch His moves and wonder how He's doing that! He's going to have Himself a good time! My Spirit is not limited to the basic dance moves. He can groove and move and be the life of the party!



(This is an entry from my journal on 6/2/20. One year ago. But I feel it is timely for the events that will be unfolding soon.)

Comments

Popular Posts