Everything is Changing Now

You're on a kitchen turnstile, darling. You're moving counter-clock wise now, watching time return to you, finances return to you, emotional health return to you. You are watching things shift and change! A new outlook! For I am positioning you so you have a different view! The old is gone, the new has come! For you and your children and all your family! 

For GREAT is the reward for those that follow Me! For in MY path there is only the anointing. Behind Me, I leave a trail of wealth and health. Life abundantly! Just like the woman with the issue of blood! (Luke 8:43-38) She grabbed a hold of My garment. She tapped into the blessing that is for anyone that reaches for Me. She found her health. She found her healing. She found what she was looking for! And that is why her story is still told, even today. She stands as an eternal testimony for ANYONE that comes to Me! ANYONE that comes! Yes, I will bless you and the generations after you! I bless and not curse! For ANYONE that comes!

So darling, look not on the things that are behind you. For those things only served as a stepping stone to where you are now. Those things were for your training. Those things taught you to trust Me. But that is not where we are staying! I'm telling you, there's NO MORE DELAY. No more waiting for things to brighten. No more wishing, hoping, giving yourself pep talks! You won't strain to see My goodness! For My goodness is all around you! Indeed, it always has been, but when My light shines in brighter, all My goodness is illuminated exponentially! You will see your enemies scattered, you will see good winning -- not evil! For the lowly are brought up, but the treacherous are rooted out!

So come quickly into agreement with My Words! For the faster you believe Me, the faster you will be able to enjoy ALL the good that is yours for the taking!

BELIEVE ME!!

Comments

Popular Posts