The Story, The Glory

Don't look to the left or the right. Look right here where it's warm and bright! Be captivated by the Story. I'll say it again, it's about My Glory!-- falling to earth like manna from heaven. The world has not seen such a glorious explosion, of all things new, of all things forgiven!

What GRACE! What WONDER! What AMAZEMENT there is! People won't know just how deep it all is! They'll see. They'll look. They'll look at it again. They won't believe their eyes, they won't believe it - I'll say it again! People will be in amazement! They'll look in shock and awe! They won't believe their seeing it, they won't believe their eyes at all!

They all thought this was going to end with death. They thought for sure I had had enough, had enough of all of them. But I have come to rescue the least! I have come to those that have called on Me! I have come to wash sin, to restore and make new! Isn't that what I did for the lepers? Isn't that what I do? 

I'm the One that steps out in the scene as the Hero. I'm the One undercover that reveals Himself, at the end the story, before the book's put on the shelf! I step out as the Hero, I do! I step out and show Myself! I show that I'm real and true!!

What I'm telling you is true, as I whisper in your ear. I will not lie, I will not speak the stories they call the fake news. No fake news here! It's all true, all true!

Are you listening? Are you drawing near? Are you wrapping Me around your heart, My dear? I want you to know that I am doing GREAT things, for the world, for the earth, for the sake of all things. It's not about judgment, though that is still to come. For now it's about heaven touching earth, about Kingdom Come! 

So enough of this dread! PLEASE! They get Me all wrong! I'm not going to come and bring fear and harm! I'm calling all sinners! I'm calling them home!! I'm calling the ones who are lost and can't find their 'phones.'

I'm giving last chances. I'm giving them out. I'm giving them all of My heart as I shout,

 "LOST SINNER, COME HOME! COME HOME TO THE FATHER! 
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
I LOVE YOU MY SONS! 
I LOVE YOU MY DAUGHTERS!" 






*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

**It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts