Here I Come!

Open your heart to Me everyday, and you will see in every way that the tide is changing. Let me say again and again, this move I make is not worth stressing. My child, I have you here in the blessing! 

It's a tide that takes under the schemes of the wicked to expose the blatant lies of those that know no bounds. They have not seen the likes of Me. They have not seen Me in all My FULL GLORY! But it's not for you to fear and cower -- have I ever called you to such a thing? 

Of course My Glory comes in great power, so all the world will see! Yes they'll see!
The clock has been ticking and reaching the hour that I will no longer hold back My showers! of unbridaled love for house and nation -- this is MY Decree! This is MY expectation -- that no one be lost but that ALL will be found! That no one will find themselves wanting at the end and wishing they'd come - OH WISHING THEY'D COME! 

What will draw the masses?? What does it usually take? I have held My hands out for so long, for goodness sake! It takes an explosion of sorts to shaken! And the hour is here, the hour to awaken! I won't hold back in all My GLORY. Did I already say that? Have you been listening to the Story? I WON'T HOLD BACK! I PROMISE YOU THIS! There's times where I reign Myself in. But this time I come and let Myself burst! I come to bring LIGHT. I come to quench thirst!

OH HERE ME SAINTS! Don't look to the right or the left! For this kind of move will not be quietly felt. It will stand as a sign that I have reached the limit of what I allow, of what can be taken!! No longer will robbers come in and just steal the things meant for purpose, the things meant for glory! I'll no longer let it! I won't! I just won't!! 

So get fired up and hang onto My cloak! It's a ride worth taking, a clever Story unfolding. A mass of evangels that are running for GLORY! It's filled with wonder and never regret! It's filled with such purpose that there's no place you won't get wet! Who can run from the Spirit of God?! I'm more present than a virus! and more contagious, more alarming, and worth ALL of the news coverage!!




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

**It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts