Explosion of Mercy!

Open up to see the light that breaks the dawn, that breaks the night! The glorious One is shining on you, the glorious One is making things new! It's time, it's now. My purpose is to shake, the hate and greed and massive mistakes that have lead you this far, that have left you disgraced. 

But I AM OPENING UP A TUNNEL OF MERCY!! A Tunnel of goodies being sent from above!! The outpouring is great of My mercy and love! I don't come to seek destruction and terror. I'm not trying to scare you, I come to deliver!! I'm opening ways that have never been known. I'm opening packages yet to be seen! It's delightful! It's fun! It's super and great! I'm telling you now that I'm sending your way, all of My packages, so great and so small. I'm sending My packages to all who will call. 

So lift up your heads and see. Take a deep breath and let My glory flow on thee! I'm too much to control, too much to resist. I come like a flood right there in your midst! I'm not going to come with a trumpet just yet. But this I will tell you, and don't you forget. That mercy trumps judgement -- every time, everyday! And this is what you can rest in today. I'm doing this now for the sake of the people. I'm doing this now to wake up My people. I'm doing this now to reset the world. I'm doing this now so My Word will go forth, so My Word will go and explode on the earth!




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

**It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts