My Face Shines Upon You

Open up and let the waters flow in! Open up and let My face shine on you, again and again! I'm not a Father that's far off and distant! I'm the Father of LIFE, the Father of your existence!

Beware! Take heed! The viper is there. He thinks he's so sneaky. But to Him I declare, "The end is upon you, the end is so near!" He knows it, he sees it - to him it's clear and plain. And this is why he comes and induces such pain - his last ditch efforts to bring chaos and war. BUT I WON'T LET HIM! I won't let him. No more!

My eye is on the sparrow. My eye is full of light! My eye is looking into you and giving you new life! So rise up, oh church, My body, My saints! I have made you for such a time, for such a time as this! So run and be free! And bring this freedom to all those that need me!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

**It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts