Explosion of Mercy Part II

An explosion of mercy is coming your way, like marshmallows that pop out of cocoa bombs! 

It's beauty, so dazzling! It's easy, it's fun! I can't even tell you what excitement's to come! I'm brewing some GOOD things - don't you dare look to despair! I'm baking some baked goods, some laughter to share! I'm opening up good times, so laugh and take heart! I'm not going to come and crush your small hearts! 

SO STOP all this nonsense! I'm not what they think! I'm not going to smoosh you and cause you to sink! I'm not going to crush all the things I've put in you. I'm not going to lower My Standards to please you. I'm not going to come and bring pain and lament. I'm not going to frighten you. For those who repent, I am bringing GREAT JOY! OH MY GOODNESS YOU'LL SEE!! The laughter you have will be an explosion from ME! I'm not going to cover you, smother you with angst. I'm not going to do what the enemy would think. 

I'm blowing My winds so that things get uncovered, to bring great relief, to let them discover that I am God and they are not and what I say will not be stopped! I won't be pushed back, pulled out, snuffed out no longer. I will not let them, I will give them no longer, the things they keep grabbing for - the lust and the greed. I won't let them punish the small and the weak!!

I'm not going to let this go and on and on and on. I am the God that sends out this alarm: "I'M COMING TO SMASH THE LION'S TEETH! I'M COMING TO CRUSH HIM AND ALL HIS ELITE! I WON'T LET HIM THINK THAT HE'S WINNING THIS GAME. I WON'T LET HIM TAKE MY GLORY AND FAME. MY NAME WILL BE BRIGHTER THAN HIS IN THIS HOUR. MY NAME WILL UNFOLD LIKE A BEACON, A BANNER, IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR."





*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

**It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts