When Heaven Touches Earth!

Receive the daisies that come from My hand. Receive the whispers coming down the lane. Receive My heart and My pulse and the sound that comes when heaven knocks on your door and stands at your door step. Where heaven and earth clash and mighty things happen because heaven has come to earth! 

What happens when heaven visits earth? The impossible begins to take place. Lives are changed. Hearts start singing new songs. There is a shift of literally everything because every corner of earth is affected and feels heaven's presence! Just as an environment is changed when you shine light on it or water it, so earth is changed and shifted when it touches heaven! 

The coming days are spectacular ones that prophets of old saw from a distance but could not touch it. But you! You fair child, get to see the spectacular display of My glory on the earth! You will watch as I come as earth's hero to make sad hearts sing and grown men weep and wanderers find their way! You will sing of such things for that is what I'll do...I will come and wipe their tears away! 

I have longed for this season for so long and My excitement is ready to burst out of Me! For I have heard the prayers of the saints and now I am going to make My move on the earth like never before! Men will know Me! From east to west and north to south men will see that all is not lost and they can have a renewed hope in the One that is making Himself known!

"Triumph!" The trumpet blows."Triumph!!!" Hear the sound of the trumpet blowing! For I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!!!!


https://youtu.be/5_TOOXRpn8w




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.  





Comments

Popular Posts