Right Here On My Lap

Open to Me and I will tell you marvelous things! That will always be My promise to you! So don't look around and try to find treasure anywhere else. ONLY in My House can the truth be found. It's easy to listen in here and listen in there and wonder what it means and wonder what they are trying to say...  But why look there and scratch your head when all the while you can have the truth immediately, for it is at your disposal! 

My Love! I will not hold any good thing back from you. I promise you this. So, just keep seeking Me and I will tell you what needs to be said, what needs to be done, what needs to be prayed for, what needs to moved upon when the time is right. Have I ever failed you? No. And so I will never fail you. I have been training you to listen only to Me. Isn't this what trainers do? They get in their athlete's faces and say, "Just keep your eyes on me. Don't look around. For I'm right here and I won't let you down." So keep watching for Me. I won't let you live in confusion and the mystery of what to do. REMEMBER -- this is the advantage you have in living in Me and with Me! You don't live in the chaos like others! So find all your clarity right here on My lap. It's all right here, waiting for you darling. I love you.




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts