My Lover, To Me He Comes

To be satisfied in Your presence  To be caught up in Your love
To be immersed with full delight 
my Lover, to me He comes
To pull away from all applause and all the cheering voices
How good have they really been to me?
To only hear the voice of One, is enough, 
it's enough
Yes, it's more than enough for me.


I'm singling you out, My darling. Like Esther, like the high priests. They went in alone to see the King, to encounter the presence. And so you come alone, barely dressed for your nakedness is lovely! Your vulnerability is ravishing! And I pull you in closer so that you may feel Me and smell Me and taste Me and KNOW ME! Like lovers on their wedding night. I am undone by you! I can not hold Myself back! I am so taken by you. I am the man in your dreams that keeps showing up! I am the man who has his eyes on you in the crowded room. You feel them on you and know that you are lovely even as you serve! Even as you sweep the floor and clean the toilets, I am the One who never stops staring at you because I just can't believe you're Mine!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.  

Comments

Popular Posts