Turning the Soil Over


There is something to be said about times that bring darkness. 

I am the One calling forth the change and upheaval of things! I am the Gardener that is coming in to uproot and tear down. I am the One that turns over the soil of yesterday's painful season -- the season of winter, of heartache and sorrow. I AM the One! who desires not for things to be complacent and dead and unfruitful. I am the One calling things to LIFE! But first things need to be turned over. The soil needs to be turned so new life can grow. And I will use yesterday's pains as the fertilizer in the soil that will help things grow - yes! even EXPLODE! 

Oh the JOYS the Father brings!! The JOY of things new and the explosion of things beautiful in His Garden! He is manifesting things that have always been promised, but can NOW be finally seen! He is doing something spectacular! Oh, if only you can see it! So LOOK! Those who have eyes to see -- LOOK at the Savior, coming in the clouds of darkness, coming closer to revive the whole earth!! And those that have been hit the hardest will receive the greatest salvation! For those that have been under the weight of last season will experience My delight to the same extent! I am doing this! I am doing something new! Look! Look! Look! I am here! I am here! I am here!!!




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts