Deeply Satisfied

Healing always comes from deep within first. Just as a flower pulls up the nutrients from the soil, bringing life to its insides, so is My love for you. Draw deeply from the well of My Spirit. My Presence is specially formulated for you to thrive on, its nourishments perfectly suited for your needs. 

I give lavishly. I give abundantly. I don't hold back My vitamins that satisfy your deepest longings. I give and won't take it back, for it is all yours for the taking. 

I am a Lover who satisfies the places that no one else can touch. I'm the Maker that knows every working part of His creation and knows how to fix, change, and heal. I Am all these things for you, my darling. And I don't want you living on anything less. 

Can anyone satisfy a baby like his mother when he is nursing? No. There are special nutrients in it that only the mother can give the baby. And so My love for you flows like the sweetest milk that can ever touch your lips. Don't be afraid then to come close and drink from the breasts that overflow with what you need! I'm eager to feed you, my lovely darling! I'm so wanting you to take this nourishment. It's so much easier than you think. It's so much more beautiful than what you have believed. 

Love only gives love. And I am love. So I only give love.





*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts