Pushing Forward!

Always listen for Me first. Why hear the report from outside when I can give you Insider information? They don't know what's really happening here anyway! They are only judging with their eyes - eyes that only see the natural. 

Look up! See My feathers covering you - even as you travel? I am making My light shine upon you so that no evil will befall you, no plague will come near your tent. Keep banking on Me for you! I am your greatest insurance policy that doesn't fail you. If you listen to My voice and follow Me, I will make sure that you have all you need - and even some to give away still! I will make rivers in the desert as you live abundantly, though you logically shouldn't be able to. Have I ever made sense in your finances? hahaha! I never make sense in earthly finances because the Kingdom finances can not fit inside an earthly economy.

So rest your head on my chest as you lean back in the boat that is pushing forward. Your greatest moment is upon you. And you will not fail.


Isaiah 43:19
Psalm 91
Proverbs 3:5-6


*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts