Happy Are Those

Happy are those who run after Me, who don't worry about the plenty or the lack. They are carefree and filled with wonder as I care for them along their path! They joyously leap in the air toward their future, knowing that Abba has got their backs! Their faces are beaming, the light on their path is pure white. They don't always know where they are going, but they know who is taking them and they fear no harm for the adventure lies in front of them and their destination is in the King's hands. 

Who can take your life and make it beautiful? Isn't it ME? Am I not the richest man in the world? Come to Me and find favor and rest and everything that you are looking for!! I'm only a 'phone call' away. I make peasants into kings. I give favor to the broken and those that feel cast aside. I mark those that are Mine and lead them in My Way!

Who can resist such an offer? Who can turn their backs on something so pleasing? I will make a deal with you! I'll take those rags and give you riches! What a deal! There are no gimmicks or catches, just an honest exchange between you and Me. I promise, you will come out the winner every time for I guarantee success for all those who come to Me. 





*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 


Comments

Popular Posts