Come, Dine With Me

There is only one thing that satisfies a man - for him to linger in My presence. It's not hard. There's no striving. There's only the One Thing. 


What's better - to cook your own meal at home where you have the preparation, labor, and cleaning? Or going to a restaurant to receive - letting them do the prep, labor, and clean up while you take it in and receive? When you go to a restaurant, your focus is more on the food, not the work, so you enjoy it more. In the same way, come to Me. Come to Me with the same mentality as you would when you walk in a restaurant. Come to receive from Me without all the work that's involved. Religion says come, but come and do the work for yourself. My Spirit welcomes each one and serves them, never charging them even a penny at the end of their meal.


Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty again." John 6:35 NLT

"Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends." Revelation 3:20 NLT

Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28 NLT



*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 



Comments

Popular Posts