Express Yourself!

Who makes the birds sing and the flowers stretch their petals? Have I not created everything to sing and express itself? Everything in all creation is created to express. They respond to My presence. Even the very earth groans. I make the butterflies spread their wings and take flight. I watch as every part of My creation expresses itself and lets its 'voice' be heard.


And so My people can be reassured that they have been created to express themselves, too. But now they no longer express themselves under the weight of sin, they express themselves as a new creation! So now there is no fear or reservation! They joyful can be who they have been created to be! 


So let your voice be heard! Let us hear it, oh Church! Let the song ring out - let my people's expression fill the earth! Express yourselves! Show yourselves! Why hold back the beauty of who you are? Let your light shine! Shine, My people! Shine!





*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts