Nothing Withheld

My love, what is there that separates us? Can you even name it? There is nothing high nor low that is between us because I have personally removed such road blocks. It's a straight shot to Me. 

I've got nothing but good for you. And you have full access to it! Don't let your previous thinking and imaginations and assumptions create barriers that aren't there. People that think that way never let themselves reach out and grab Me. They talk themselves out of it every time. But this is not My will for you!! My will is for you to grab hold of Me EVERY time, EVERY morning. FULL BENEFITS! Like unlimited coffee at a coffee shop. Help yourself! Refills are free! And you've been given a FULL RIDE...a full ride in my university. You have been anointed with a full blessing!


I give Myself entirely to you. Look at Me... see how I have not held Myself back? The limits you feel are not from Me. They are the limits you have put on yourself. Limits to partake in my favor. Limits to approach Me. Limits to experience freedom. Who is holding you down? Why let yourself be held back in My presence? Why so shy? Why so fearful? Why so timid? My love is very gentle and kind. I have never pushed Myself on you, and I never will. 

Drop all of it and run to Me!

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:38-39‬ ‭NLT‬‬

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD bestows grace and favor and honor; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. O LORD of hosts, How blessed and greatly favored is the man who trusts in You [believing in You, relying on You, and committing himself to You with confident hope and expectation].
‭‭PSALM‬ ‭84:11-12‬ ‭AMP‬‬




*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts