Come to Me

I don't want you to experience spiritual lack or need anymore. If you're feeling a need, an ache, bring that to Me. That ache shows you the places I still need to fill and satisfy in you. No more aching. No more sorrow and tears and weeping for your needs. Just come to Me and find that I Am more than enough for you. I'm more than enough because I created you and I know how to fix you and fill you and satisfy you. No one in this world can do that for you but Me. Your spouse can't do it. The Church can't do it. Your relatives can't do it. Your children can't do it. Don't put pressure on people to do for you what only I can do.
Come to Me.

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens,
and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you,
because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:28-30‬ ‭NLT‬‬





*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts