Keep Giving In

There's no fear in love. It gets cast out like all the other negative things that don't belong in the Light. 

Never fear the removal of these types of things. Freedom is where you want to live. Remember, any change I bring is always for your health and well-being. 

I'm the Potter. I'm the One that pulls out the sticks from the clay - the sticks that only get in the way of who you are and what I'm shaping you into. So keep yielding to me. Let me have full reign. Let Me get my hands in there and have full permission to remove the things that still trip you up. As your heart is in My hand, I can feel the little splinters still. I can feel the little sharp pieces that are lingering. Let Me pull them out so you don't have to suffer any longer.  

Keep giving in to Me.

"As the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in my hand."
Jeremiah 18:6 NLT






*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 



Comments

Popular Posts