YOU are the door

 "And now!" says the Shepherd with the hook, a staff, "I'm calling you out from the darkest of pasts. I can't have you living under, beneath. No more in the shadows for there's a mission to complete! I need you OUT and among them, like a shepherd with his sheep! I need you OUT and among them to make this mission complete.

“If you stay back here you won't get it done. It won't be possible, for this work is beyond your little place, your little den. No, it's out there in the fields, the mountains and rivers and valleys. It's OUT THERE, OUT THERE! Your mission is beyond these four walls you have grown accustomed. To do the job right you must be in position, in sight. In order to take down Goliath you must be out there to fight, to fight the good fight.

“So don't be shy and don't be scared. Don't worry if people look at you. They are only admiring ME, through YOU! You know it's not about you and that is good, that is true. So just keep pointing to Me, for the more they see Me, the less they'll see you. For My Glory will be shining through you!! I will be like the sunshine that is blinding, so bright! They will have to look twice for they know it is you yet it is ME in their sight! They will rub their eyes like they're seeing things! They will look at you but be seeing ME. They won't understand it as you're “transfigured” before them, standing there in all My glory!

“Then they will not question My existence anymore when they see Me come through this door. My child, You will be My door! Oh I'm telling you a secret! A secret that is true! You will be the door that I will be walking through! And they will see Me and KNOW that I am the One! I am the God of all, Faithful and True. I AM He! I Am the One!”







Photo credit: http://clipart-library.com

Comments

Popular Posts