House Under Water

House under water
flooded with goodness and truth!
Every inch, every place!
No, nothing can escape 
the love I have for you!
All is touched. All is affected.
Nothing is left dry.
I saturate. 
I penetrate 
as I wash out every lie!

A washing and a cleansing is what is needed for today.
A flood of great proportion that will come and sweep away
ALL the madness, 
ALL the rot, 
ALL the things that swallow you.
All the things that hold you back 
that are like parasites, it's true!

So don't despair when the rain starts falling.
It's ME! It's ME! I've come to answer you, darlings!
For you have cried out, "Oh God, rescue our children, our land!"
And so here I come! I'm coming! 
And I will wash you, 
your family, 
your nation.
I will wash them all
with a drenching of love from My hand!






Photo credit: http://clipart-library.com


Comments

Popular Posts