Walking into Wonderland

Take a piece of Me, a slice of cake, a piece of peace.
Munch on Me throughout the day.
Let it fill your senses.
Let it open your eyes to see Me,
see Me in a brand new way.

Let Me give you clarity.
Let Me show you something new.
Let Me take you on adventures!
Let's discover all that's true.

So much has not been seen.
So much has not been heard.
There's sooo much more to show you!
There's so much more for you, my lovebird.

You have only touched the surface 
of what My Kingdom is like.
You have only just begun
to unwrap the package I call Sight!
Now, 0pen it and find 
the glasses wrapped inside.
Try them on. Look around. 
Notice things you never did.
Notice things seen only by 'kids.'

Follow Me into the next,
a chapter filled with wonder.
You won't stop laughing and rubbing your eyes
as you keep on opening 
these doors I call Surprise!

See, I know you started thinking 
that following Me is just exhausting.
But today is the day and this is the year
where we walk through a new door
into a room I call Cheer!
I'm presenting to you a life 
lived out in wonderland,
where though you live on earth
you'll also see 
the world that I live in.

I'm going to show you the Kingdom
as I insert My world into yours.
You'll live in two worlds it will seem --
one in the natural and one that's Supreme,
where you think you're living out a dream!
Oh, come with Me and let Me show you what I mean!
Let me show you what I mean!





Photo credit: http://clipart-library.com


Comments

Popular Posts