Fearlessly Dream!

Open up to ALL the possibilities I have for you. Why limit yourself in your mind? Venture out into ideas with the thought that nothing is impossible for him who believes. That is what the kingdom of God is about!

Begin to dream outside the box and your limited resources. Ask: "What would you want to do if NOTHING WERE IMPOSSIBLE?" People stop dreaming because they don't see how it will work out. They give up before they even start. Think about the girl you met at Staples. She works there but that's not where her heart is. Her heart is for film! But she seems to have let go of that dream because she can't afford the schooling for it. This is how My people abandon the dreams I give them. They get too logical. They look at their own resources and say, "Impossible!" So they settle for a lesser life and let the dream remain only a dream. 

Remember the story of the fish and loaves? My disciples asked this same question, "But how will we feed them?" I was standing right in front of them, yet they still didn't know how it could be possible!

I don't give dreams without the intention of following through to make them happen. That would be so cruel! I give dreams so that My people can imagine a life that is not set on earthly rules and limitations. Dreams aren't meant to tease, they are meant to stretch you out of your limited thinking!





(Note: If you don't know, Staples is a store that sells office supplies. This is referencing a conversation I happened to have with one of their employees. She talked about her dreams and how she felt like she had to let them go because they seemed impossible to achieve.)




photo credit: https://clipart-library.com/

Comments

Popular Posts