Rock Around the Clock Tonight!

This is the time to Rock 'n Roll,
be on your feet
as you move to My beat. 

You'll keep to the left and then move to the right. 
We'll start a sensation, as we light up the night -- 
rockin' around the clock tonight!
Look! My silhouette!
It's in the moonlight! 

I'm dancing a NEW dance 
so the world will feel My rhythm.
They will swing with it, 
sway with it,
tap with precision. 
My Spirit will win those who resist such behavior 
and tickle them completely 
'til they become a trend-setter! 
They'll say, "I was sure this new dance was the devil. 
But now I can see that it's all good, not trouble!"
What fun it will be 
when the wallflowers dance!
Their 'petals will pop open'
because they gave Me a chance!

I'm not going to wait now.
The music has started!
Throw those dancing shoes on!
You'll be completely elated! 






photo credit: http://clipart-library.com/



Comments

Popular Posts