Holding All The Aces

"No big deal," says the Man behind the counter,
as He shuffles the cards with a flip and a wonder.
He's counting and watching and ever so mindful
that those who sit down with find this ever delightful.

He sorts the deck and deals each hand.
"I'm not playing games," He says to one ma'am.
"I'm here to do business, not just put on a show.
Are you watching me now? Keep your eyes on the flow.
I'm dealing out big ones and you'll cash them in!
But you must stay in the game and play by My rules to win.

"Here it comes! Can you see it? The overflowing favor!
He pushes the cards and lines them up 
and gives you what you need in this hour!

You'll walk away surprised. 
You'll be stunned, shocked, wowed, amazed!
You'll look at the hand He deals you and be in AWE of Him again!


So take a seat if you haven't yet played.
This is not a gamble, My friend. Don't delay!
You're a guaranteed WINNER 
beyond what you can comprehend. 
Sit down at His table where the fun never ends!







photo credit: http://clipart-library.com/

Comments

Popular Posts