A Few Things Before You Go

Good morning! 
Today is a BEAUTIFUL day! 

I am SO excited for you to start. And I have a few things for you to think about and remember before you go...

First of all, beware. There are going to be things that will come at you like a hailstorm. They will want to discourage you and say, "You can't come this way!" You will feel like you are blocked from moving forward. But I tell you, YOU ARE NOT BLOCKED. All the enemy can do is create illusion -- a false reality -- because he is a liar. So he will make you think something is impossible, but REMEMBER what I have told you! Nothing is impossible with My Spirit. He can navigate around things. So, what seems impossible really isn't to Him. He is really good at His job! hahaha!

Also, don't look down or around or to the person on your left or right for any answers. All you will get is shrugged shoulders. I AM YOUR ONLY SOLUTION because this is the path that have put you on. So how can anyone else have answers if I am the One putting you on this course? So come up higher again into the circle of fellowship with Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We are conversing -- even now -- about the days ahead. We are delighted! We are not worried a bit! You have nothing to fear! We're taking care of it! And we will work in tandem with you. And we will do the heavy pushing. We are strong enough for the task! So keep thinking lighter even as life gets heavier. Laugh it off and cast it off. These are your glory days!

Listen. I'm teaching you. I'm training you. I'm getting you to use your big muscles now. Big muscles of faith! So speak to that mountain that's in your way! Work with Me. Work with my Spirit. Speak and tell it to be removed! What are these giants in your way? Come at them with your fiery tongue and cast them out!

And remember, I am sending you with ONE bag. So, you won't have to complicate things. You'll have ONE choice to pull from -- and that is Me. And you will pull out everything you need. Do you understand what I am teaching you, sweet one? I've allowed you to journey to the end of this current road and leave town with nothing in your pocket so that you will only have ME to rely on. And when you stay with Me -- when you stay in My vehicle -- you never know where the road will take you! Maybe even clear across town and into a place you do not know! But oh the blessings that will flow! 

So darling, remember. There is nothing to fear. Grand adventures await! Remember -- I am with you always...even to the end of the age.

                                                                                            I love you, 
                                                                                           Abba, Daddy







photo credit: http://clipart-library.com/

Comments

Popular Posts