Land of Promise!

Here's a warm welcome 
to your land of promise!
Where the milk and honey flows
from the top of your head to the tip of your toes!

Can you believe that this is your new place of living?
You can stop all your wondering and saying , "Am I dreaming?"
For this is your new place, new space
to stretch your legs, spread your wings,
feel it out and think about anything.
Yes, imagine anything you'd like, my darling.
What's Mine is yours and I'm not holding back!
I'm not closing, but opening, many doors, in fact!
Doors that you have keys to,
keys that are glistening 
right there in your hand!
Just look down and see them!
Golden keys to golden doors
that lead you through this promise land.

And what shall we say about this beautiful new day?
Enjoy it, darling! For this is the gift I have for you.
I am your Father and I gladly give it all away!
The old things, the new things, things that have yet to be seen!
They will shock and surprise and delightfully give you 
the time of your life, like on the movie screen!

You will be forever changed,
forever moved
in this land called CERTAIN.
Now be utterly and wonderfully AMUSED!

Comments

Popular Posts