Vessels of Honor

Vessels of honor are not always wrapped in gold. Some are very plain. Some aren't adorned with jewels on the outside. They are not embedded with silver and placed on display. 

Some vessels wear plainer clothes - everyday clothes. They blend in with their people. They are marked as Mine, though they do not appear to be anything stately. It's a peculiar thing to people because they expect all My vessels to look the same. They expect My people to look a certain way.

But I tell you that what My people wear has nothing to do with who they are. It's not what the pot is made of, it's what is in it. I can fill a clay jar with the finest of oils. It doesn't look any different on the outside, but what it holds is more precious than any man can even afford. 


So don't worry about the outside appearance of My people. I have scattered My people all around the globe and each of them are perfectly suited for where they need to be and where I have placed them. Remember, it's not what's on the outside but what's on the inside that makes them so special.



We now have this light shining in our hearts, 
but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars 
containing this great treasure. 
This makes it clear that our great power 
is from God, 
not from ourselves. 
2 Corinthians 4:7 NLT









Comments

Popular Posts