The Glory that Strikes the Earth

Great sadness is about to hit the earth in a way that's unprecedented in your lifetime. I am going to be revealing My glory, but in the process the dross will be burnt out -- for no one can stand on holy ground without being affected. So those who are close to Me will get even closer. But those that refuse to listen and stubbornly persist in the opposite direction will be snuffed out. 

I am changing the legacy in America. I am removing her old shoes and giving her new running shoes so she can leap like a calf out of her mother's womb! I am giving her new birth! For this is what is needed in these great days! America will drive the ship. She will push and advance My agenda!

I am not working in small terms! I AM working in GRAND and SPECTACULAR terms! I am not going to do things small and quiet. For who's attention will I get with that? I am coming to make a SPLASH that will water the whole earth!

So don't despair when destruction comes. It is a necessary step in order to bring in the new. Every renovation has its demolition day and Mine is coming soon! Indeed it is upon you even now!

Comments

Popular Posts