Believe

Stop wishing and start believing! It's the Kingdom way! When you step over from wishing to believing, you will live in the confident KNOWING. You will KNOW that you have what you need when you need it. You will KNOW that you are heard from on high and that no prayer falls to the ground. (All prayers rise UP in Christ Jesus! There are no sinking prayers!)

Is ANYTHING too difficult for me? Do I live in the natural where I am limited and restricted by earth's rules? haha! No! The earth is My footstool and I am beyond time, space and natural laws and order. I can do the impossible because there are no restraints. So as you look to Me, AS YOU BELIEVE IN ME, you will have ALL that you need -- EVEN THE IMPOSSIBLE -- because I provide outside of time, space and natural laws and order!

Will you believe Me -- even for the IMPOSSIBLE?


Stop doubting and believe. John 20:27 NIV


Comments

Popular Posts