The Graduates

Congratulations on graduation! For this is the day that is celebrated and marked. When something is achieved, when someone hits the mark! When all the tests and all the papers are taken, written, and done...I bring you up. I crown your head. I give you MY "Well done!" 

For yes, there are times on earth that I will acknowledge you to others, for all eyes to see that I have taken you farther...down the path of life, of righteousness and truth...for you have shown ME to be faithful, YOU are living proof

For because I win -- YOU WIN! Because I died, YOU LIVE! Because I took it on My back, you don't EVER have to hold back! 

No, this is the time for you to shine like graduates coming from the hall! They cheer! They dance! They sing and parade -- so excited to let Me be placed center stage! So much to offer! So much to give! So much to accomplish on the earth as they live! Live out the calling! Live out the adventure! Live out MY Story! MY  Script!

and YES!

 THIS 

is MY great pleasure!

Comments

Popular Posts