Remember?

Remember back with me, darling, to the days of old, when you first saw the light that shined so BRIGHT washing your heart anew! Remember how you watched for Me? Looked for Me? To follow My every move?

Remember how you came to Me each day, each moment, each minuet? The questions you had, the answers I said. Remember how I filled your heart to the limit?

Well, darling girl, what's made this change? What has tainted your heart? Who has stolen your gaze? Why so hard to find time, when years ago your every second was Mine?

So come back to where it started. Remember how you were caught up! Remember that I am still in it! Remember that I am still your First Love!

Remember! Remember My darling! For nothing has changed on My end! 

I still love you the same. 

I'm still in this to win it. 

I'm still with you, 

still loving, 

still holding you, carrying you, 

still absolutely and fully committed!







Comments

Popular Posts