Plans to Prosper You!

Pour out the oil of gladness on every place, every state, everywhere you go!

I am defining this hour to be marked for GLORY and nothing else. If someone says otherwise, they are not living in the Truth! These are days of prosperity! Not days of gloom! So don't worry about taking your bag and all provision with you... don't worry about where you will get what you need! For I will provide in such SPLENDOR that you'll ONLY be able to say, "THIS IS THE HAND OF MY FATHER! hahaha!" 

Faith grabs hold of provision! And this is what I have been teaching you! To NOT trust in yourself, but to TRUST in ME who can provide FAR MORE than you can ask for or imagine!

So give yourself completely over to Me. Hand Me everything. Empty your pockets until they are turned inside out! Show that you have nothing, so that I can pour into you My Everything!

Comments

Popular Posts