Perceiving the New!

Hope for things not yet present. Look beyond what you see in front of you and envision something bigger. Do you not perceive it? I'm washing away the dark era of things and bringing in a brand new day like the arrival of a new baby! Hope that was drained in the last season will begin to spring up! The joy in this new day will bring a holy strength and will bewilder the enemy and all his servants. He will shake his head and know that he could not have predicted what was about to take place. 

I'm going to stand on My holy hill and preach to the nations! I am going to light a fire under them and send them off. I'm going to whip things around so fast, no one will have time to reconsider or change their ways! I'm doing such a new thing that no one will even understand what is happening at first! People will be completely bewildered! It's a move of My Spirit that will bring down the lofty and raise up the humble. I am doing something in your day you would not believe even if someone told you. I'm shifting things, bringing things into the light that have been hidden in darkness. This is not a haphazard thing I am doing. I have been planning this for a long time and well before this season. And My plans will prosper on the earth!

Have I not told you that you would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living? Well! Behold!

Comments

Popular Posts