Just The Beginning

2020 was just the beginning. The beginning of the breaking up of old systems and things that hinder the gospel! This is why I am liberating My people! Liberating them from debt. Liberating them from ailments. Liberating them from past ties. It's about getting everyone on board for the next adventure! A ride to write home about! haha! 

Oh, lift up your eyes and see what passion there is in Jesus' eyes for His Bride! He is coming and with His reward comes a FLURRY of unusual circumstances! haha! So don't think it strange, dear darling! EXPECT the unusual! EXPECT the Great Reset. For in this I am building My Church and My Church will learn that I am the Gospel! You can't give people the Gospel without giving them ME! I will be 'handed out' on the streets. And I will show up and show out in marvelous ways!

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING! Don't say, "Phew, 2020 is over." But REJOICE for 2020 has begun to plow the ground, the very foul ground! 2020 has begun something that can never be reversed now. It has set in motion what is about to come! And that coming is ME!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts