All In

I don't take pleasure in fatted bulls and cattle. (Isaiah 1) My delight is in the servant who is willing to walk the distance with Me. I'm not looking for applause, I'm looking for hearts that don't need one themselves. I'm looking for the Abrahams and Noahs. I'm looking for ones who are called friends, ones who will trust Me no matter what I tell them to do... 'sacrifice their only son', 'build an ark' - long before it ever starts to rain. I'm looking for the Marys (Jesus' mother) who will throw their whole bodies on the 'altar' for Me just because I have given them the opportunity to do something amazing! I'm looking for ones that don't hold back, shrink back, or make deals with Me on how far they are willing to go with Me. I'm looking for ones that are sold out - because that is what it is going to take in the days ahead. I'm planning something so strategic that only those who are listening and willing to go with Me and obey will reap the full harvest. 


I have heard the cries of My people and now watch Me answer! I'm coming in to actually do something, not just give you peace in the storm. I'm coming to make changes and answer prayers in an obvious way. So follow Me into these plans! I'm blowing the trumpet and sending out the invite to My people to join Me in this great adventure! Just say YES!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts