Hope For Things Unseen

Hope for things unseen. Revel and marvel in the things yet to take place! Oh lift your eyes to see the beauty even BEFORE it hits the ground in splendor! 

I am shaking and making things so new that even My elect with look and say, "Can we be seeing what we are seeing?" 

No more trying to convince people, coax them, or pander to them. There will be such great revelation in the land that people will KNOW what I am saying. It will be a phenomenon. People will hear My voice like they do the radio or news. They will hear it, listen and respond. I AM BREAKING THROUGH THE SOUND BARRIER! 

LISTEN TO ME. I AM KNOCKING DOWN WALLS OF COMPLACENCY. I AM DOING A NEW THING FOR THIS NEW ERA. PEOPLE WILL KNOW WITH CERTAINY, BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, THAT I AM ALIVE AND RISEN AND SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER! 

IT'S OLD NEWS 

THAT IS GOOD NEWS

 THAT WILL BE NEW NEWS 

TO THOSE THAT HEAR IT!

I have waited for this season for so long! And now yes NOW it is upon us! We are stepping into an era of freedom and rejoicing in the Savior. A season of everyday joy, everyday peace. NO MORE everyday slavery of mind and heart!!! No more everyday sorrow, everyday oppression! I have come to collect MY INHERITANCE!

So take a deep breath and ENJOY the fruit of all of what Heaven is about to reveal!




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 
It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts