The Deliverance!

"Where will the Deliverer come from? Where will our deliverance come from?" I ask.

When I look to my left, I see only moving shadows of things that once called themselves "hope," but are now, themselves, shrinking away from the danger. I look to my right and see tunnels that others have dug to hide themselves from the threat. (But they said they were my salvation!)

I am alone, standing there in the midst of the adversity, trouble closing in. Where else can I go? Where else can I look?

And then! Your light! 

Oh the flooding light! I can barely take it all in as it shines down like a beacon! I force my eyes upward, squinting from the brilliance of this surprise encounter! I lift my eyes to see what I can't believe I never saw before - the image of the Savior, radiating all beauty and redemption. His hands are stretched out as He calls to the masses, "Come!"

I look around and suddenly the crowds start to see what I see! And they begin to run! They run like never before to the feet of Jesus, the Holy One, who is making Himself seen and known! He reveals Himself! Oh, how available He is!

The people swarm toward Him in a MASSIVE revival, an onslaught of salvation! There are so many coming that it's impossible for the devil to hold them back! They just keep coming and coming and coming and coming from all four corners of the earth! And as they come, they trample the enemy under their feet!


Oh nations! Lift up your eyes!
Your salvation is near!

Comments

Popular Posts