Setting You Up For Great Joy!

This time of prosperity will be like no other. Have I not said, is it not written, that My chosen ones will inherit the land? Though they have been pressed like grapes, I will overflow through them as New Wine! 

Oh can you not see it?! Can you not see how I am making things new?! How I am answering your prayers for you and your children! I am the Farmer coming in to make things new for the harvest! Oh lift up your eyes! For it is obvious to those who are looking! For great are the plans of the Lord for this generation. For I am raising up an army of people that will not be afraid to shout My Name in cadence. They will lift their voices in one accord crying, "Hosanna in the highest! Hosanna to the King!" 

But do not think that this will be a time of easiness. For the world and the enemy will reel against it like the demons would screech when I cast them out of people. The enemy may shout loudly but My people's voice will overcome theirs as they cry out, "Hosanna!"

Oh the joy in people's hearts as they see I have come and am answering them! Oh the JOY! 

Listen to Me -- though sorrow lasts for the night - 
JOY COMES IN THE MORNING!

I am setting you up for GREAT JOY!





*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts