Embrace Life!

Who will love this life? Who will embrace it and live out what I have promised: to give you life to the fullest! I am wanting so much to give you this life to the fullest! It's not a proud thing to walk in My fullness! So don't be deceived by people that say it is more humble to be shy and hold back. Foolishness! False humility only robs - robs the one who has the treasure and robs the ones that the treasure can be given to. 

Just Go. I'll let you know when your pride is kicking in. You'll feel the tug of My Spirit. Don't let your own judgments about yourself stop you from running after Me and My dreams for you. Who's judge here? You or Me? 

So come and run in fields and meadows and sun-kissed, flower-covered mountain tops! Here is where you will discover all that I have for you! The hills are alive with the sound of My music!


And Hope. Hope for things to come. Expect things to change. Just as you watch your babies grow and know that they won't be little forever, so let your dreams come alive to the point that you expect them to grow and mature and become something! Why would I place dreams in you and then let you live in a stagnant place? This is partly what it means to 'live higher'. It means to let your dreams take you up to where they want to fly you and to live in the dreams I have for you. 

But I take full responsibility to bring you up to this place. So keep leaning into Me and leaning back on Me. Find that no matter which way you move, you find Me as your bumper, for I hem you in behind and before. 


John 10:10
Psalm 139:5


*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts